|photo from Boston Public Library's Print Dept., via Flickr|
1. Make the items that I've already thought about, and have already matched fabric and pattern so that they are ready to go! (maybe make a sewing project timeline? does this work for anyone?)
2. Try things that will teach me new skills. New "stretch" projects.
3. Apropos of the last point: watch more of my multiple Craftsy classes!
4. Get a better camera & learn more about photography
5. Keep on with embroidery projects to keep learning and improving
6. Something I need to get better at but don't feel the love for: Do My Mending. I have plenty of wearable items that just need a hem or a seam restitched or a quick fix. Just do it.
7. Remember to enjoy it all.
Since I was super lucky when it came to sewing supply gifts at Christmas, I have lots to inspire me & keep new projects flowing. Sometimes I am just inspired by looking at what I have, which is why I am aiming to keep those supplies in an orderly and accessible manner this year, as well.
How about you? Any big goals this year?
Post a Comment
Share your comments, ideas or suggestions here -- I am always interested in hearing from readers. It's nice to have a conversation!