Here's what I'm hoping to work on this month.
Style 3734, c.1976
This nightdress pattern jumped into the queue, mostly because it's been so hot here I feel the need for another lightweight summer nightgown, and because I found the perfect fabric for one -- a cotton gingham seersucker. It's soft and light and will work perfectly! This one's already on the table.
Jennifer Lauren "Sorrel Dress"
This one has just been officially released -- I've had the pattern for a few months since I took part in the Kickstarter project to get it going, but haven't yet made one up. Since I supported it because I loved the design, and it's now available to everyone, this one is moving up on my list. I have a border print I'm going to experiment with for this one. If that doesn't work, I will search for the stash for another option! You can see a lot of tester versions on her blog if you like the look of it too.
New Look 6340
I had this one planned to make with the thrifted fabric that I changed to a Liesl & Co Terrace Dress instead! So now I have a lighter weight floral rayon from the stash that I think I'm going to use. It almost looks like the fabric on the cover of the pattern.
I picked up this c.1986 men's pattern while thrifting and then found the perfect weight of polycotton, also thrifted. So I want to try the longer length short for my husband and see if he likes them!
This new pattern for a sweet summer dress jumped into my pattern collection, and so I feel like I should make it while it's new and it's still summer! It will go nicely with this gingham/floral rayon, I think.
And the unfinished July projects --
My Butterick 6185 is still patiently waiting to be sewn
And a repeat of the Style Arc Lacey Dress is still on my mind to make with this stripy rayon
I'll try to get my July projects done in August, at least!