What I've been terrible at is taking photos. So I'm going to catch up on two weeks of photos here, in a collage/montage of the Me Made items that have thus far made it out into the world. At least for the first 2 weeks of May!
First, the skirts -- for the first 5 days of May I wore skirts, only one of which I wear regularly. Here they are:
From left to right:
- brown elastic waist skirt, never blogged - not really a pattern (made with thrifted fabric so see-through that I lined it and gave it an elastic waist for a quick make. There was just enough for a trapezoid shaped skirt)
- Floral New Look 6977
- Brown floral microfibre New Look 6843
- Blue hand embroidered Simplicity 9825
- Pencil skirt! (this New Look 6128 is the one that I wear a lot)
And the following days, I wore dresses. Many, many dresses.
- mysterious floral dress, unblogged as of yet
- my brand new Cambie!
- yellow NL 6602
- knit NL 6936, a stalwart
Left to right:
- mysterious pink unblogged dress
- Starry night Simplicity 1699
- Vogue 8755
- Black McCalls 3926
- Vogue 9022
Fortunately for the clothing rotation, we had a couple of really chilly days this month in which I was able to wear warmer clothes, including the red Vogue above, and this KS 4026 which I forgot to add to the photo as it is in the laundry room!
So the first 15 days were very dressy. Now with a couple of days off I've been wearing a few of my more casual outfits. More info later!
Some more sewing happening around these parts so a couple of newer makes will be showing up this May, and will shortly be blogged as well. One surprising thing I am finding is that I have many more handmade pieces than I'd realized. It's been a busy year!