I'd like to thank Dorothy of Sewing Fun Things for nominating me for the Sunshine and Shine On award. This award is meant to help you get to know your fellow bloggers better and network with other bloggers, as well as reveal fun facts about you to help your readers know you better.
The Rules -
- Use the award logo in your post
- Link to whoever nominated you
- Write ten pieces of information about yourself
- Nominate ten fellow bloggers (or fewer if you have fewer followers) who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere
- Inform the nominees on their blogs
Okay, so first off, 10 facts about me:
- I have another blog, focused on books and reading, that I've been writing for the last 8 yrs
- I'm a librarian by day
- I've been a vegetarian for over 20 years now
- For the last couple of years, my preferred exercise has been hooping!
- I've come back to regular, frequent sewing after many years of just doing a bit here and there -- what was I thinking?!
- I love tea. I mean, love it.
- I used to have hair I could nearly sit on, but chopped it off in a 20's style bob some years ago and have never looked back
- I'm a middle child
- I rarely watch tv -- too much reading and sewing to do :)
- Chocolate is my kryptonite
Now for my nominees...well, I'm still pretty new to the sewing blogosphere, so I can think of just a few that I've discovered recently, and haven't already been awarded, which are inspiring for many reasons:
Oh now I must check out your book blog! I can always use a new book source!ReplyDelete
I see you use Goodreads too -- I love to talk books, thus my blog and Goodreads etc. Always fun to find new suggestions!Delete
Your life is interesting! I truly understand coming from being an elementary school teacher. I love the library as I worked in the library during high school and college.ReplyDelete
Thank you! How interesting that you worked in libraries too :)Delete