I ended up downloading a number of free patterns, and even buying a few, too! Plus, I've added even more possibilities to my wish list. Here's what I discovered this month.
- By Hand London's Polly Top (free download)
- Seamster's Rose Hip Tights
- Maria Denmark's Kirsten Kimono Tee (free download)
- Paper Bag Skirt (tutorial at Sew Caroline)
|My favourite photo from MeMadeMay / Sew Indie Month|
Me in my Kristen Kimono tee along with a very weird shadow!
Bought & Not Made (Yet):
Free Downloads Not Made (Yet):
Tutorials I Want to Try:
New Patterns I Now Covet:
- Maria Denmark's Edith Dress & Blouse
- Tilly & The Buttons' Miette Skirt
- Kate & Rose's Giselle Dress
- By Hand London's Anna Dress
- Christine Haynes' Emery Dress
- Sewn Square One's Go Anywhere Dress
- Seamster's Dandelion Dress & Top
- Sew Chic's Ehlen Blouse and Beatrice Pocket Dress
- Waffle Patterns' Snowball Dress
I think it's clear that I love dresses :)
What about you? Did you Sew Indie in May? Have you tried any of these patterns or tutorials? Any recommendations?